Poster Drop Campaign
We do out best to get the word out about S.A.F.E. and the animals we have available for adoption but there is an easy way you can help!
- All you need is an email address, a colour printer or $1, sticky tape/drawing pins!
First of all think about your neighbourhood and places that you and your friends could put up SAFE posters, examples include community noticeboards, noticeboards in shopping centres, vet practices, libraries, supermarkets (often Coles and Woolworths have them), at your gym. Basically anywhere that there is space and opportunity to put up a poster, all you need to do is ask the management. You can put one up at work or uni, and if you belong to any group that produces a newsletter it could also be inserted in it.
How do I sign up?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'Poster Volunteer' and include your name.
- You will receive a poster via email roughly once every 3 wks
- Print the poster at home in colour or take to Officeworks on a memory stick to print (cost 74c per colour copy, inc paper cost)
- Pin or tape up in suitable locations