Have we found our new location??
The S.A.F.E. Rehoming committee has found a potential location for a cattery in the Northern Beaches area, the premises is in Terrey Hills and has many attributes that make it very suitable for our initial set up. We would only be able to house cats in this location, but getting started here to continue to raise much needed funds to not just look after the animals we already have in care, but also build up to finding another location that can accommodate dogs as well.
Of course the catch is that the property is on the market for everyone and will not be there forever. This means we need to raise the money required to make the bond payment very quickly and then construct the enclosures for the cats to stay in. Once we have secured the property, we hope to get the community involved with the set up process and get things moving before the April school holidays. Click here to find out how to donate, or read on to see what your contribution will go to exactly!
All donations small and large can help enourmously:
- $20 - can buy meals for an animal in care for a week
- $50 - can pay for the essential annual vaccination for a cat, kitten, dog or puppy
- $100 - can pay for the desex surgery for a cat or kitten
- $250 - will pay for the preventative medications for all animals in care for 1 month
- $500 - will pay for the materials to construct an enclsure in our new location
- $1000 - will cover the full cost of an animal in care, from food and litter to veterinary treatments
- $3000 - will pay for one months rent in our new location
- $6000 - will cover the bond for our new location
- $10,000 - will cover the construction cost for the whole welfare section of enclosures for the cats
If you think you can contribute a small or large amount to help us help the animals, now is definitely the time to do it! And remember all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
This is a huge moment for S.A.F.E. and the Northern Beaches community, but we need your help to make sure we do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Any donation, large or small will be vital to help get us underway and continue to be able to make our outgoing payments going forward. We will also be looking to provide a boarding facility at this location to help cover costs and provide a much needed service to the local community. Of course, if we cannot raise the funds in time to secure this property, we will still need money to ensure we can act faster when the next great opportunity comes along in the future!
Please see the options below for donating and don't forget to join up as a member here if you haven't already!
- Direct Deposit (tax deductable over $2)
- Cheque by post (tax deductable over $2)
- GoFundMe (not tax deductable)
If you make a tax deductable donation and would like a tax invoice, please email us by clicking here if we do not already have your contact details on file.
Account Number: 161499108
Account Name: Sydney's Animals For Everyone Rehoming
Bank: Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Cheque by post
Cheques payable to: S.A.F.E. Rehoming Inc.
Post to registered charity address: 58 Wyong Road, Mosman NSW 2088
This address is not for physical donations.