Trivia Fundraising Event
• Join us in an afternoon of fun!
• Test your knowledge and save animals at the same time!
• Buy your tickets asap to book a place
• Make a team or join others and make some new friends
WHEN? Sunday 18th August 2019
Doors open 1.45 pm for a 2.00 pm start
Event close 4.00 pm-ish
WHERE? Terrey Hills Community Centre, Yulong Avenue (no number, use your gps!)
COST? $30 per person
WHAT? Trivia, games, raffle, silent auction. Delicious afternoon tea for a gold coin donation
BOOK A PLACE
1) Transfer the money with the reference "trivia ticket and your name" to:
Account Number: 161499108
Account Name: Sydney's Animals For Everyone Rehoming
Bank: Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
2) Send an email with the subject "Trivia ticket and your name" to email@example.com
We will send you an email when your bank transfer has been received and your name will be added to the list of paid tickets at the door.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Volunteering at the Trvia Event
Tasks leading up to the event include:
• Organising the production and sale of tickets
• Organising the raffle with prizes including buying tickets and sourcing/making prizes
• Helping with publicity
• Organising name badges
Tasks on the night include:
• Selling tickets on the door
• Selling raffle tickets
• Selling merchandise
• Setting up the room
• Clearing up the room
• Running the game in the interval (the game is very simple and just needs someone to supervise)
• Holding the purse strings/change etc
• Experienced Quizmaster/mistress willing to donate their time for free
If you can volunteer to help in any way it will be most appreciated! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any preferences you have and she will be in touch.